We are looking for:
Senior frontend (ReactJS) developer for open-source project
If you are interested please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org, skype: ilja_l .
Location: University of Tartu, partially remote work
Salary: 2500-3500 EUR (can be negotiated depending on skills and experience, especially if you have also Python backend dev skills)
- ReactJS (we do have a bit of legacy code in AngularJS, so knowledge of that is a plus)
- Git (preferably also experience with gitow)
- Good taste and designing skills
- Experience with integration of REST services, data visualisation
- English language on a good level
- Love of simple UX
- Experience with cloud services (e.g. AWS, Digital Ocean, Github).
- Knowledge of the devops/sysadmin domain
- Understanding of the issues that system operators are facing
- Previous experience with creation of responsive applications
- Python + Django development skills.
- What we offer
- Challenging and interesting project using latest technologies with proper devops support. Agile team and ability to quickly see if what you are doing makes sense via user feedback. Karma improvements due to participation in open-source project. Stable paycheck and options for growth depending on the results of collaboration.
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our development team. You’ll be working on extending the client-facing part of the product, designing the architecture of the web application and helping with feature definition. And naturally writing super-elegant code covered with unit and e2e tests.
All documentation and specifications are in English.
ETAIS is Estonian National Scientific Infrastructure, providing services for most of the Estonian data-intensive R&D activities. To streamline experience, ETAIS has joined development of the self-service platform for researchers, communities and operators - codenamed Waldur (https://github.com/opennode/waldur-homeport).
Waldur is a platform for aggregating different online services (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) into a common service management plane for delivery to the end users in a self-service manner. Within ETAIS, we work on integration of High Performance Computing services both in Estonia and beyond - including upcoming supercomputer LUMI, which will be built in Finland as a joint effort of several countries under EuroHPC umbrella.