1. Who can use ETAIS infrastructure?
ETAIS’s main aim is to serve Estonian students and researches.
We also provide services for private organisations - for that, please contact us on etais @etais.ee to agree on the size and billing details of your job.
2. How to use ETAIS infrastructure?
To gain access you have register yourself by creating an account in ETAIS portal.
For private organisations who cannot identify themselves with TAAT authentication system, the accounts are created by ETAIS staff.
3. When can I start using?
Access to the resources is granted through the queue system to balance the load and access between different users.
In order to get your job in the queue, it has to be created and queued by the rules specified in the user guides.
User groups might also be assigned a priority mark which can also change the order of the queue.
4. Service providers’ rights and responsibilities
- Service providers provide users with user guides (published on the website) and additional guidance (by email, phone, in person) when needed.
- Service providers give their best to help users with user’s specific software, but cannot give any guarantees.
- Service providers are not held responsible for any data loss, leakage or damage caused by force majeure, the user activity or inactivity or a third party whose access has become possible due to (in)activity of the user.
5. Users’ rights and responsibilities
- By default users are allowed to use ETAIS infrastructure solely for research and studies. ETAIS resources can be used for other legal activities only on previous written agreement.
- Users must use ETAIS resources in a way that doesn’t cause unnecessary waste of resources or other users work or time.
- Users must keep their login data in private. Accessing resources with someone elses login credential is strictly forbidden.
- In case of any possible security threats (e.g leakage of login credentials), user must contact ETAIS staff immediately and also give his/her best to avoid potential damage to the infrastructure.